Total Exclusionary Coverage
What is Covered
- ALL components listed in the Powertrain Coverage plan.
- ALL components listed in the Powertrain+ Coverage plan.
- ALL components listed in the Comprehensive Coverage plan.
We will provide coverage for any breakdown of your vehicle, less the selected deductible, except for items listed under Subsection F "What is Not Covered".
F.1. Parts and Services NOT Covered
This Agreement does NOT provide coverage for any of the following parts or services:
- Any part not listed in SUBSECTION E, "Schedule of Coverages" (does not apply to Total Exclusionary Coverage).
- Interior maintenance, adjustment and wear items including buttons, carpet, water leaks, dash pad, door and window handles, knobs, rearview mirror (glass and housing), and trim.
- Exterior maintenance, adjustment and wear items including but not limited to glass, service adjustments for body parts, bright metal, bumpers, body panels, door handles, latches, hinges, moldings, outside ornamentation, convertible or vinyl tops, paint rust, sheet metal, side-view mirrors (glass and housing), air and water leaks, weather-strip, wheel covers/ornaments, wind noise, and physical damage to alignment, bumper, or body parts.
- Service adjustments/cleaning, a contaminated fuel system, air conditioning recharge, batteries, hybrid batteries, battery cables, fuses, relays, bolts and fasteners, belts, brakes (drums, shoes, linings, disc rotors and pads), exhaust system (including catalytic converter),lights (bulbs, sealed beam and lenses), manual clutch, pressure plate throw out bearings, clutch master or slave cylinder, manual transmission clutch disc and lining, shock absorbers, spark plugs and wires, squeaks or other noises, tires, tune-ups, wheel balancing and alignment, wheel studs, wiper blades, shop supplies, friction materials, glass, hoses (except steering and air conditioning). Filters, lubricants, coolants and refrigerants will be covered only if replacement is required in connection with a Breakdown.
- A replacement part not supplied by the Vehicle manufacturer, unless it is of a kind and quality compatible with the design specifications and wear tolerances of the vehicle manufacturer.
- Cases, housing, engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- Graphic equalizers, DVD players, VHS players, speakers, visual and other electronic equipment (including game systems), telephones, radar detectors and GPS equipment (unless factory installed).
- Seals and Gaskets on Covered Parts are not covered for premature failure on vehicles with over 150,000 miles on the odometer at the time of failure. After 150,000 miles seats and gaskets will be covered only if required in conjunction with a covered repair.